Water treatment end user, OEMs, and distributors often encounter situations where an “off-the-shelf” instrumentation or control product simply doesn’t exist or may be more costly than desired. RODI Systems fills this void by providing custom design and manufacturing services for water treatment monitoring and control products. Our experience with water treatment processes and electronic technology gives RODI the unique ability to provide instrumentation and control systems with features that provide a cost-effective solution for our client’s application or greatly enhance our clients’ products. Our talented staff of engineering and production personnel can provide turn-key solutions in a minimum amount of time at minimum cost.
Processes - RODI Systems has designed and built monitoring and control products for the following types of water treatment processes:
- Media Filtration
- Reverse Osmosis
- Ion Exchange
- Chemical Injection
Applications – RODI Systems has designed and produced monitoring and control products for the following water treatment applications:
- Boiler Feedwater Treatment
- Cooling Water Monitoring and Control
- Wastewater Treatment
- Potable Water Treatment
- Seawater Desalination
- Groundwater Remediation
- Aquarium and Marine Park Habitats
- Agricultural Applications Including Poultry Production and Greenhouse Irrigation
Product Features – These are some examples of the features typically included in RODI Systems’ products:
- Isolated, high impedance inputs for pH and ORP. Isolated pre-amp power source. Temperature compensation for pH applications.
- Isolated conductivity inputs with temperature compensation. High purity temperature compensation used on conductivities less than 1 uS.
- Optically isolated pulse inputs for flow and frequency measurement.
- Optically isolated discrete inputs.
- Solid state AC or DC outputs with circuit protection.
- Relay outputs with circuit protection and RC snubbing.
- Data logging and remote access.
- Serial communication via Modbus or other open protocol.
- Windows PC interface for communication or configuration.
- UL listing and CE compliance.
Whether it is one system or one thousand, contact us today to learn how we can help with your water treatment instrumentation needs.